3. Hire our comfortable canvas lodge
See Prices below.
Choose your dates and see if it’s available (green dates are available, black = unavailable).
Please note between July 2nd and 3rd September it is available only Saturday to Saturday.
Rates per week
- LOW SEASON (9th april – 1st july & 3rd – 30 september)
- 400€/week or by request 75€/night (min 3 nights)
- HIGH SEASON (2nd July – 3rd September)
- 500€ (bookable only for 7 nights, Saturday to Saturday)
- 1 double bed & 2 single beds
- Duvets, pillows and linen provided for each bed
- Fully equipped kitchen area with two-ring gas cooker, saucepans and frying pans, electric kettle, coffee maker, microwave oven, fridge, cooking utensils, cutlery and crockery for 4 people. Washing-up bowl, washing-up liquid, cleaning sponge, disinfectant spray, kitchen roll and tea-towel
- Awning on outside wooden terrace with table/chairs, private garden
- Nearby sanitary block for toilet, washing, shower, dishes and laundry
- A water tap is located near the tent
- Includes a parking area, gas, electricity, water, bedding
- Weekly rentals are from Saturday to Saturday
- Check-in from 15:00 and 20:00 on day of arrival; check-out between 08:00 and 10:00 on day of departure
General Booking Info
Rental Accommodation: we have one Tent Lodge, four Glamping Pods and three Chambres (bedrooms). We recommend these are booked as early as possible to avoid disappointment
Bikes, baby seats, child trailer, barbecues and fire-pits (on certain pitches) etc. can be pre-hired at booking or hired and paid for on arrival
Deposit and Payment of Balance: reservations are confirmed upon receipt of deposit of 25% of the total amount. The balance is due 14 days before arrival. In the case of reservation within 14 days of arrival, total payment will be charged.
Under 18s must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
The site does not accept breeds/crossbreeds listed in the Dangerous Dogs Act. No dogs allowed in any rental accommodation.
No hen/stag parties permitted.
Maximum of 6 adults per camping pitch.
Maximum of 8 people (including adults and children) per camping pitch
Commercial vehicles – vehicles carrying goods or fare-paying passengers are not permitted on site. Sign-written vehicles and vehicles being used for work-related purpose are not permitted unless pre-arranged with us.
Terms & Conditions
Full terms & conditions for rental accommodation
Please read our following terms and conditions. By confirming your reservation, you accept these terms and conditions.
Payments of deposits and balances are taken by our website via Stripe, an online payment processing company, who offer a secure, safe method of payment and offer a quick confirmation of your stay.
If you have any questions before booking online, please contact us first by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 0033 298 86 51 53
Reservations are confirmed upon receipt of deposit of 25% of the total amount. The balance of payment is due 14 days before your arrival. We accept cash and cards.
Arrivals are between 3pm and 8pm unless by prior agreement. Please inform us if you are expected to arrive after 8pm. We cannot guarantee your accommodation will be ready before 3pm. Accommodation must be vacated by 10am on day of departure.
ID in the form of a passport/driving licence/ID card is required to be left at reception (to be held in a safe) and returned when checking out. The accommodation must be in the same cleanliness/repair as it was at check-in. Repairs/replacement of broken items will be charged in euros on a ‘replace with new’ basis.
More than 14 days before arrival date – 75% refund
14 days to 48 hours before arrival date – 50% refund
Less than 48 hours – no refund
Modification of your booking can be requested, subject to availability, up until 48 hours before your arrival. We will do our best to accommodate you, but alternative dates may be limited. The price of your stay may alter.
All rental accommodation is strictly non-smoking.
Animals are not permitted in any rental accommodation.
We look forward to welcoming you to Camping La Pointe and making your stay as pleasant as possible. If you need help or the website is unable to answer your questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us by email at email@example.com or phoning 0033 298 86 51 53
Food & Cooking
Fresh Organic Produce
Free Range Eggs
Free use of Fridge & Freezer
Bread & Croissants Delivered Daily
BBQs & Firepits for hire
Indoor Recreation Room
Children’s Play Area
Tables & Chairs for Cyclists & Ramblers
Information Room & Book Exchange
Automatic Washine Machine & Tumble Dryer